From vision to decision
A journey to value creation
Provides insight in business sensivities like:
- Optimism/realism risk
- Financial risk
- Non financial risks on timing, market criteria and core competences
- Business development risk per business/project stage
- Strategic and issue risks
Fits very well complementary to e.g. Strategyzer(CANVAS) and LEAN STARTUP
The Stratecution offering:
- To start: "Business plan pack" € 35,- once excl. VAT including a.o. business plan template or the comprehensive "Premium pack" € 75,- once excl. VAT
To write: Strat/Assess text e-book "A Journey to Value Creation-From Vision to Decision" (part of Premium pack/ part of Dashboard license)
- To score: Field Work Score Book including all relevant questions *)
€ 50,- per year excl. VAT
- To present and discuss results: Dashboard Light version License € 100,- per year excl. VAT / Dashboard Professional version License € 1250,- per year excl. VAT
- To decide: Template for bottom-line decision making(part of Premium pack/ part of Dashboard license)
CO-Creation: E-Learning and on-line coaching enable customers to write their own business plan guided by Stratecution.
DEMO for a 14 days free license trial
The Stratecution Strat/Assess methodology consists of the building blocks below for:
1. Making a business plan
2. Scoring the content of the business plan
3. Presentation in Strat/Assess dashboard for strategic discussions
4. Decision making templates
How to get this done?
See also Check Out
- Stratecution provides the following modular software:
- Light version: for small and middle sized companies and students
- Professional version: for larger companies, investment companies/funds, banks, private investors, business angels
- As follows:
or the comprehensive "Premium pack"
- self assessment/business stress test questions
- bottom-line decision making and business scan/scorecard
Discover new aspects of your own business in a challenging journey to value creation via the DEMO.
Enabling clients to take the important, strategic journey(strategy assessment) to:
- value creation through sustainable, better business performance and
- continuous improvement.
Sharing experience and knowledge via this part of the website is offered as a license by the Stratecution Strat/Assess business software methodology, in an on-line way of co-operation with customers.
- provides a practical application of the theory by Michael Porter, C.K. Prahalad, Gary Hamel, Kaplan & Norton and many others.
- aligns with the Robert G.Cooper Stage-Gate Model and the Bell-Mason Diagnostic(adapted and improved as a next generation stage gate approach).
- enables entrepreneurship and corporate venturing.
- enables knowledge valorization
- strategy assessment
It contributes to a stretched decision making oriented approach (especially financially by stage: most stage-gate models do not include the financial dimensions and implications) with "checks and balances" leading to:
"Survival of the fittest" business cases/projects/businesses
This Stratecution publishing section provides business software licenses for:
- strategic business development and
- the making of business plans(Innovation management tool): Strat/Assess.
The Strat/Assess business software methodology delivers:
- a format (also available in Microsoft WORD as an option in the Business Plan or Premium Pack)
- for a business plan with a self assessment per chapter- (part of the on-line Business plan Support Guide).
- the ultimate business stress test
- strategy assessment
The format is flexible, multifunctional and can be adjusted by the user according to the specific business requirements (form freedom/mass customization).
The on-line Business plan Support Guide provides as an electronical textbook comprehensive information for developing the content of the business plan.
E-Learning and on-line coaching enables customers to write their own business plan guided by Stratecution.
This approach differentiates from standard business plan formats by:
- its unique multi dimensional scoring and self assessments per chapter
- leading to clear bottom line objective evidence and fact based decision making.
- the multifunctional approach and use
It contributes to:
- making preventive and corrective actions,
- avoiding overoptimism while
- limiting investment and business risks.
- making a business stress test
Feel free to make your own dashboard and business plan or monitor an existing business plan via the DEMO.
The DEMO includes the use of :
The Stratecution consultancy practice in building strategic business development plans and proposals for its execution is in a mass customized way available on a global scale.
The core of this on-line consultancy practice provides a complete new way of making strategic and practical implementable business plans:
Incorporating next to the classical "flat" business plan making a multidimensional approach with multifunctional dynamics such as(can be used separately):
Existing business plans can easily be converted and monitored.
The methodology provides a one A4 summary of a business case ready for strategic discussions between the stakeholders:
and a portfolio assessment summary:
Strat/Assess operates as a business stress test and an entrepreneurial business risk scan.
The offering provides a substantial product/service differentiation from the majority of similar market offerings:
- Strat/Assess is a dedicated electronical business modelling program in Excel( 2010)
- A business plan support electronic textbook on Strategic Business Development is provided as a web application to describe its use including business plan chapter and paragraph structure.
- Strat/Assess provides a simplified and concrete business case summary in a directly presentable format.
- A variety of documents are available in off line option packages.
We kindly invite you to have a free of charge two weekly demonstration period by using the full Stratecution Strat/Assess on-line methodology (excluding the contents of the option packs).
It is recommended to use the demo first in detail for a practical exercise and to define your customer requirements accordingly. Please, do not hurry!
During this period feel free to consult us on your findings and support us with your ideas for improvement.